Planet Soft is seeking an experienced React Native engineer to join us in creating cutting-edge solutions for our global clients.
If you are passionate about mobile app development and want to work on exciting projects in a dynamic environment, this is the opportunity for you!
As a key member of our development team, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining responsive mobile applications using React Native.
- Integrating applications with backend services and third-party systems.
- Collaborating with the team to define, design, and deliver new features.
- Code maintenance.
- Maintaining and versioning applications on the App Store and Play Store.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in mobile app development using React Native.
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript and Redux Toolkit.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of mobile app design principles.
- Experience with Git or similar version control systems.
- Ability to solve problems independently and work in a team.
- Ability to create applications based on UI tools like Figma.
- Willingness to mentor junior colleagues.
- Experience with native module development.
- Experience with deploying applications on the App Store and Play Store.
- Work with maps (e.g., Google Maps).
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills.
- Flexibility in work: hybrid work model.
- Stimulating work environment with an excellent team.
- Opportunities for professional development through training, courses, and conferences.
- Interesting and challenging projects with clients from various industries.
If you identify with this and believe you are the right candidate for this position, please send us your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.